- Believes gambling should be a fun experience.
- Believes an informed customer is responsible for their own behaviour.
- Believes that customers should be encouraged and assisted to stay in control.
- Is committed to helping customers to avoid harm.
- Promotes our products and services in a responsible manner and will not target young or vulnerable people.
- Trains our staff about responsible gambling.
- Is committed to raising awareness of responsible gambling.
- Has senior staff involved in overseeing responsible gambling and harm minimisation.
There are many easy-to-implement tools to help you stay in control including:
- Keeping track of your finances
- Setting yourself gambling and deposit limits
- Self-assessing your relationship with gambling
- Temporary or permanent self-exclusion from betting with us
If you have a credit or deferred settlement facility with us and are experiencing financial difficulty or hardship, we may be able to provide you with a variation to the terms of that facility based on your financial situation. You can contact our Credit Department or you can contact one of our Responsible Gambling officers by:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1300 LADBROKES (523 276)